I'm at last getting round to picking up an abandoned sewing project - turning an old pair of daughter's trousers into bags.
I'd got so far and then ground to a halt while I sorted lining material (old skirt).
|lower pocket lining in place|
I like to have as many pockets and zipped up sections in a bag as possible - not one cavity with everything jumbled up in it. So, the first thing to tackle was a zipped section
|from the right side|
Beyond copying a bag I already own, I have no pattern so this is how I cut out pieces - using a finished section as pattern!
I'm hoping that now I've got this out again, I'll actually get it finished soon!
Watch this space...