a busy domestic blog of knitting, sewing and all kinds of needlecrafts, cooking my garden produce and preserving it

Sunday 13 January 2013

Packing Christmas Away

The tree was taken down and all the Christmas decorations
 put away last week
 but I still had bits and pieces to sort
 through to see what might be useful.


A pile of cards, of course, to use probably for tags
 but some may be large enough for tiny boxes

But more exciting for a hoarder like me are all the bits that come from crackers and wrappings.
I'm sure to find new uses for these next year.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of that stash, I once was a hoarder, lol, but moving into the mouse hole stopped that!1 Have a great day Mary!oh yes, I like the sounds of the boxes,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just got some cards to sort and it's all put away for next year. I've got all the little bags and paper I need for years.

    ReplyDelete