a busy domestic blog of knitting, sewing and all kinds of needlecrafts, cooking my garden produce and preserving it

Wednesday 6 August 2014

More Re-thinks

 So far,I seem to be spending more time unpicking and re-working this than moving forwards.
Having already 'rethought' my plans by adding an extra few inches at the front, I've now decided to remove the darts(!)

and just gather the top section onto the 'waistband'.
Despite being a lot of fuss for very little difference, I think I prefer it this way.

So far it looks like a crop-top and I need to add some length. I have the material cut and sorted for this BUT I was going to gather it up to fit and now I've changed my mind. Instead I'll cut it into four tapering pieces - to fit at the waist, then flair out.....unless I re-think it all again....

No comments:

Post a Comment