a busy domestic blog of knitting, sewing and all kinds of needlecrafts, cooking my garden produce and preserving it

Thursday 12 November 2009

Last Christmas - 3 - Cards

These are my Christmas cards from the past couple of years. I don't actually make every one by hand, but start with an embroidery or collage I have made which is scanned and several cards of each design printed.


Last year's card was taken from an embroidery I designed and made several years ago. It was scanned and edited to include the wording before printing.


These four collages were used two years ago. For three of them I used hand made (home made) paper for the background and in all of them the image is made of a variety of materials - paper, cloth, tinsel, sequins, old cards etc



2 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying your past post so much, you are so gifted with crafting talents, and your husband,

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's rather strange that since he took early retirement, I actually find less time for crafting. It's what I like about knitting - I can do it while watching the TV!

    ReplyDelete