a busy domestic blog of knitting, sewing and all kinds of needlecrafts, cooking my garden produce and preserving it

Sunday 6 November 2022

Catching Up

 I recently noticed that, although I've been busily making and baking over the past year or more, I've completely failed to keep this blog up to date. The last published post (there are a couple sitting in draft) was in August 21, and I've not sure that that jumper wasn't finished months before then!



Since then there've been more stripey cardigans and jumpers, 


a month of vegan food for Veganuary, a hand dyed silk scarf, a felted picture, some joining in with an online art group, 









and some bizarre experiments like making cider vinegar from apple peel and cores (a success), and making beer from stale bread (not).

It's definitely time for some catching up posts. Hopefully coming this way soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment